Glider Flight Training with Fixed Pricing!
You decide how long you’ll take to get your initial Private Pilot/Glider Certificate. But, whether you do it in two weeks or six months, we won’t charge you any more than $4,995 to get you “check-ride ready” at our gliderport in Superior, Arizona. Price includes time in glider with instructor and unlimited access to glider simulators (we have three).
Here is the fine print:
· Ground school for FAA written exam & checkride
· Dual flight instruction for solo & checkride
· Solo flights to meet aeronautical experience for checkride
· Unlimited use of glider simulators
Does not include:
· Test fee for FAA written exam
· Checkride fee (paid directly to examiner)
· Solo flights beyond the requirements to meet aeronautical experience of checkride
Enrollment is limited. Reservations and prepayment of one-half of tuition is required to enroll. Second installment due when instructor signs your logbook for checkride. Refunds are not available. Student required to purchase and present proof of non-owned aircraft insurance. Superior Soaring reserves the right to refuse at any time for any reason.
Real SGS 2-33 fuselage mounted in our 200 degree dome for simulated glider flight instruction (shown without instrument cluster).